Skip to main content

THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT HER



Who is she?
 She is the sweet talker. Simple, yet complicated unique being.  
When she decides to love, she loves wholeheartedly.
She is different from everyone.

What does she enjoy?
Praising God
Making people smile.
Having long conversations with close friends.

What is her weapon?
She has a strong personality and holds herself in high self esteem.
Her belief in herself will allow her overcome any obstacle
and make the best with what she has

What is her greatest weakness?
She is just too emotional and always getting hurt in the process.

What are her Ten Commandments?
Love and fear God truly
Never lie to a friend
Always respect people especially those you’ve learnt from
Never hurt the weak
Family is everything
Don’t play with the feelings of others
Always look for the good in people and magnify it than the bad.
Make sacrifices for your friends especially those deserving it
Always be faithful to your words

What does she not respect?
DISHONESTY. She doesn’t respect people who are dishonest.
She respect honesty and hold it above anything else.

One important thing you don’t know about her
She spent 10 months in her mommy’s womb before saying hello to the world.

What are her topmost qualities?
She will never say no to someone in need
She never gives up on her hopes
She knows exactly what she wants in life
She does a random kind act everyday
She is very hardworking and committed to her cause

 What does she really wish and she’s trying so hard to change about herself?
Her bad hot temper
Jumping to conclusions quickly

What are her core values?
Godliness
Honesty
Commitment

Who is she gan self??
She is no other person than IKPEFUA JOY CHRISTIANA aka #MizzPortable #CianaJoy #CianaJoyInspires #AddictedWriter #AppleOfGodsEye #BabyluvJ #MusicFreak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Review: Voke Ogedegbe: 2016, My Blessings And Lessons So Far

2016 would forever become a memory in a matter of hours.  Before it rolls away, I want to talk about my year 2016. I entered 2016 oblivious of the fact it was a new year,  this,  was,  consequence of a terrible breakup I had in the October of the previous year.  The tears and pain that came with my broken relationship saw me through the first two months of the year and one morning in the month of March,  I woke up,  looked into the mirror,  told myself I was beautiful and I deserved more! I really think, the old witch in my village had dropped my picture to use another she fancied more than mine to fan her bosom and that's the only reasonable explanation as to how I received sense that morning. For the first few months of 2016, I laughed,  sometimes,  too hard. This was an attempt to mask my pain,  I put up a nice show - I should be an actress, I even deserve an Oscar. I didn't want the world to know my pain, I didn't want them to see I was weak and vulnerable,  I didn&

THE MYTH BEHIND MONEY

Money Money Money!!! Everybody just wants to make money. Sometimes I wonder if money has any other importance than to get us our basic needs and wants which are just pleasures and are perishable. The thing is, there is nothing that money gives that cannot be destroyed. So why so many of us have become slaves to money I can’t stop but wonder. Yea, money can give us respect and fame. With it, you will never have to suffer anymore. Some even see it as the means to secure their future and future generations. Yea, we can buy whatever we want with money, we can go places we want with money, we can step on any toes and we can do and undo anything we like. It has even gotten to the extent that some people can be bought over with money and this so called love we shout all about, has also gotten itself entangled in the web of money. So what are we saying? Money is good and without money, life can be frustrating and tormenting. Hmmm! But come to think of it, despite how powerful and i

WHEN WILL MEN DISCUSS YOU?

T his question was thrown to us one Sunday morning during a sermon in my church. I don’t know how others reacted to this brainstorming question but it kept me thinking all through the week. I kept asking myself the same question repeatedly on a daily basis and each time I hear people passionately discussing about the life and success of others. The moment that question came at me, I knew I was guilty and that really got me disturbed. I then realised that I really have a lot of work to do in getting to the level where people will begin to discuss my name for my challenges, failures, and achievements. Some of us are just too busy concerning ourselves with the lives of others while ours is at stake. Sometimes we get really so engrossed about some individual’s success that we follow all of their daily activities. We know when they get their new car, houses etc. This can obviously be seen in football fans. Nigerians especially are too attached with foreign clubs and footballers. They k