Skip to main content

2016 Review: Ayomide Oguntunde, 2016, My Blessings And Lessons So Far..

LESSON AND BLESSING THIS YEAR SO FAR....... The year 2016 has been a year full of great blessings and greater lessons.

Here, i will start with the lessons, and the first is not to trust in man But God only. Uhmmmm, there are times in our dear life that we put our hope in man not that we don't believe in what God can do But really cant say what happen not until it dawn on us that our only hope should be in God because He's the master planner of everything.
    
Secondly, i learnt that friendship have categories and you don't get Love in return from all friends (Smile). Its not that they hate you But have some other people on top of there friendship list, they might not be better than you do, But i got to know that no matter how you try, you cannot just force Love.

Also, i got to understand the pain inner tears causes and the solution of crying the pains out to have an inner joy though not easy But one will just continue to hurt the mind.

I will also like to talk about happiness here, most time we depend on people to make us happy, it works most of the time But the pain is in the day they fail us or when they are not happy also. I just learnt happiness comes from within and we alone can me it work.

   Moreover, one should not expect the continuity of behaviour in another. The rest assurance of such might fail us in a big way, people are dynamic, i learnt to expect the worst from the best.
  
Lastly on the lesson, your relationship with God determine our success and victory in life, i learnt you cant just bring in the two, Its either you submit to God or see the devil toiling with your dream as each day goes by.
    
My BLESSING'S for the year are numerous as God as been faithful all the way, infact when look back, most time i couldn't help that tears of joy.

God's Grace and mercy of promotion, continuation, moving forward and academic success is all what i cant explain. Yes, meeting people and group of friends that matters is the blessing this year.

I met a special friend, i called her made of Gold, destiny helper, The one that holds the ladder of greatness and said ride on without competition, favour in all ramification is the greatest.

His blessing of increase in my family is the joy, though outside there the theme was 2016 the year of hardship But the blessing of God fulfilling his word in my life and family is the Grace being enjoy. I traveled a lot this year, a very far distance journey so many time, all through i enjoy journey mercy and being alive is the greatest testimony, open door of upliftment, financial breakthrough even everybody around couldn't help, moving forward with people of purpose.

All these and many more are Gods blessing in my life. In the year 2016, i say it has been God all through.

Ayomide Oguntunde
#Midepen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Review: Voke Ogedegbe: 2016, My Blessings And Lessons So Far

2016 would forever become a memory in a matter of hours.  Before it rolls away, I want to talk about my year 2016. I entered 2016 oblivious of the fact it was a new year,  this,  was,  consequence of a terrible breakup I had in the October of the previous year.  The tears and pain that came with my broken relationship saw me through the first two months of the year and one morning in the month of March,  I woke up,  looked into the mirror,  told myself I was beautiful and I deserved more! I really think, the old witch in my village had dropped my picture to use another she fancied more than mine to fan her bosom and that's the only reasonable explanation as to how I received sense that morning. For the first few months of 2016, I laughed,  sometimes,  too hard. This was an attempt to mask my pain,  I put up a nice show - I should be an actress, I even deserve an Oscar. I didn't want the world to know my pain, I didn't want them to see I was weak and vulnerable,  I didn&

WHEN WILL MEN DISCUSS YOU?

T his question was thrown to us one Sunday morning during a sermon in my church. I don’t know how others reacted to this brainstorming question but it kept me thinking all through the week. I kept asking myself the same question repeatedly on a daily basis and each time I hear people passionately discussing about the life and success of others. The moment that question came at me, I knew I was guilty and that really got me disturbed. I then realised that I really have a lot of work to do in getting to the level where people will begin to discuss my name for my challenges, failures, and achievements. Some of us are just too busy concerning ourselves with the lives of others while ours is at stake. Sometimes we get really so engrossed about some individual’s success that we follow all of their daily activities. We know when they get their new car, houses etc. This can obviously be seen in football fans. Nigerians especially are too attached with foreign clubs and footballers. They k

THE MYTH BEHIND MONEY

Money Money Money!!! Everybody just wants to make money. Sometimes I wonder if money has any other importance than to get us our basic needs and wants which are just pleasures and are perishable. The thing is, there is nothing that money gives that cannot be destroyed. So why so many of us have become slaves to money I can’t stop but wonder. Yea, money can give us respect and fame. With it, you will never have to suffer anymore. Some even see it as the means to secure their future and future generations. Yea, we can buy whatever we want with money, we can go places we want with money, we can step on any toes and we can do and undo anything we like. It has even gotten to the extent that some people can be bought over with money and this so called love we shout all about, has also gotten itself entangled in the web of money. So what are we saying? Money is good and without money, life can be frustrating and tormenting. Hmmm! But come to think of it, despite how powerful and i