Skip to main content

SMILING/HAPPINESS CHALLENGE DAY 18 (MONDAY)



Hello everyone, It’s another beautiful Monday. We started this Challenge three weeks ago, Wow! Have the past eleven days helped you? Yes eleven days now. My date might not tally with your calendar. This is because I’m skipping Saturdays and Sundays. I really hope its helping and I hope this excitement extends to you all.

I did not forget my promise of giving out gifts to a winner. But it seems I would have to keep my gifts to myself since nobody has participated since the challenge began. Anyways, there is still an opportunity to win my gift. Just read and participate in the challenge...

Now to the task of the day

Look around you     
Take a picture. This could be a picture of yourself (a Selfie), a picture of a friend, a picture of flowing water, green grass, Taxis on the road, People engaging in business, or any activity. Just capture a moment.
Tell us why this picture is meaningful. What does it signify to you? Appreciation? Pain? Enthusiasm? Nature?
For instance, I took a picture of my office this morning (lol). This is because my office actually meant something to me.


 
































It is meaningful to me because whenever I look at this office, I find more reasons to believe that I’m actually getting closer to fulfilling my dream and becoming who I want to become. Sitting down on a rolling chair, facing my computer, drinking a tea whenever I feel like and getting to use the free WIFI like I want especially for my blog is really enjoyable (I hope you get that though ‘winks’. 

Upload yours and lets see

I’ll be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Review: Voke Ogedegbe: 2016, My Blessings And Lessons So Far

2016 would forever become a memory in a matter of hours.  Before it rolls away, I want to talk about my year 2016. I entered 2016 oblivious of the fact it was a new year,  this,  was,  consequence of a terrible breakup I had in the October of the previous year.  The tears and pain that came with my broken relationship saw me through the first two months of the year and one morning in the month of March,  I woke up,  looked into the mirror,  told myself I was beautiful and I deserved more! I really think, the old witch in my village had dropped my picture to use another she fancied more than mine to fan her bosom and that's the only reasonable explanation as to how I received sense that morning. For the first few months of 2016, I laughed,  sometimes,  too hard. This was an attempt to mask my pain,  I put up a nice show - I should be an actress, I even deserve an Oscar. I didn't want the world to know my pain, I didn't want them ...

2016 Review: Ikpefua Joy, My Year Review

2016 Review: Ikpefua Joy, My Year Review Hmmm...Don't even know where and how to start from. 2016 has been quite a year. 2016 to me has been one of those years I enjoyed unmerited favour and grace. God has been faithful despite my unfaithfulness. Yea, I was written off...I have been trodden upon and yes, I've been told to my face that I cannot attain the heights I'm striving so hard to attain because I don't have what it takes...and sometimes I'd believed that. Obvious challenges has stared at my face that threatened my resolutions and determinations but it is amazing that amidst it, God has always proved His Supremacy and rulership over my life. 2016 has taught me a lot. So many lessons that miraculously turned to blessings. I've met people who have impacted and invested in my life more than I could have ever done. And seriously, Allyreads has been a tangible blessing to me. Belonging to this family, is a treasure that I hold so dear...love them all.. Who ...

News: R. I. P to the Polytecnic, Ibadan Students who died in the Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday Evening.

The Bus conveying the students With a sadness of heart, as a graduate of the Institution, I’m reporting the death of The Polytechnic Ibadan students from the department of Quantity Surveying on Ibadan/Oyo expressway yesterday Not fewer than six people, including students of the Polytechnic, Ibadan were said to have died in a fatal motor accidents that occurred on Ibadan/Oyo road yesterday. Thirteen others were said to be seriously injured. The accident according to the Vanguard newspaper happened at Omotunde Village, Oyo. Further details showed that the accident happened around 6:00 pm when a tire of the Hummer bus of the Quantity Surveying Department of the Institution which was conveying the students burst and somersaulted many times before flinging some of the passengers out. When the bus settled, four died immediately on the spot while two others with severe injuries died later. Men of the federal road safety Corps were there through the Directive of the Sector commander, Mr ...