Skip to main content

Gist: Actress Toyin Aimakhu stuns her fans (especially me though) by Stealing Nicki Minaj's Look

Seriously, I could not believe my eyes when I saw Actress Toyin Aimakhu who is one of my favourite actress in the Nigerian movie Industry lookin like Nicki Minaj with her hairstyle and facial look. I was actually searching the net yesterday for celebrities gossips when I stumbled at these pictures of her astoninshing Nicki Minaj look and I really thought I should share. See her pictures below and share your views on them..What do you think of her new look? See few more photos after the cut
aimakhu2



























aimakhu 3

toyin AimakhuAimakhu 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Review: Voke Ogedegbe: 2016, My Blessings And Lessons So Far

2016 would forever become a memory in a matter of hours.  Before it rolls away, I want to talk about my year 2016. I entered 2016 oblivious of the fact it was a new year,  this,  was,  consequence of a terrible breakup I had in the October of the previous year.  The tears and pain that came with my broken relationship saw me through the first two months of the year and one morning in the month of March,  I woke up,  looked into the mirror,  told myself I was beautiful and I deserved more! I really think, the old witch in my village had dropped my picture to use another she fancied more than mine to fan her bosom and that's the only reasonable explanation as to how I received sense that morning. For the first few months of 2016, I laughed,  sometimes,  too hard. This was an attempt to mask my pain,  I put up a nice show - I should be an actress, I even deserve an Oscar. I didn't want the world to know my pain, I didn't want them ...

News: R. I. P to the Polytecnic, Ibadan Students who died in the Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday Evening.

The Bus conveying the students With a sadness of heart, as a graduate of the Institution, I’m reporting the death of The Polytechnic Ibadan students from the department of Quantity Surveying on Ibadan/Oyo expressway yesterday Not fewer than six people, including students of the Polytechnic, Ibadan were said to have died in a fatal motor accidents that occurred on Ibadan/Oyo road yesterday. Thirteen others were said to be seriously injured. The accident according to the Vanguard newspaper happened at Omotunde Village, Oyo. Further details showed that the accident happened around 6:00 pm when a tire of the Hummer bus of the Quantity Surveying Department of the Institution which was conveying the students burst and somersaulted many times before flinging some of the passengers out. When the bus settled, four died immediately on the spot while two others with severe injuries died later. Men of the federal road safety Corps were there through the Directive of the Sector commander, Mr ...

WHEN WILL MEN DISCUSS YOU?

T his question was thrown to us one Sunday morning during a sermon in my church. I don’t know how others reacted to this brainstorming question but it kept me thinking all through the week. I kept asking myself the same question repeatedly on a daily basis and each time I hear people passionately discussing about the life and success of others. The moment that question came at me, I knew I was guilty and that really got me disturbed. I then realised that I really have a lot of work to do in getting to the level where people will begin to discuss my name for my challenges, failures, and achievements. Some of us are just too busy concerning ourselves with the lives of others while ours is at stake. Sometimes we get really so engrossed about some individual’s success that we follow all of their daily activities. We know when they get their new car, houses etc. This can obviously be seen in football fans. Nigerians especially are too attached with foreign clubs and footballers. They k...